Get paid To Promote at any Location
~Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.~

FREE Sizzling Subic Pamper Package worth Php50,000 from Lighthouse Marina Resort!

April is my birthday month and summer is fast approaching. It's time to slather on the suntan lotion, slip on  flip-flops, and head down to the beach..dreaming of perfect vacation for my birthday?

Dream no more!! 
Because the Lighthouse Marina Resort is giving away a luxury pamper package worth Php50,000 for FREE!!!





The lighthouse Marina Resort is just 2 hours drive from Manila.It is located in  Subic Bay Freefort Zone  in the province of Zambales.Accessibility is important for a mother like me because I have a 27 months old son.With it's cozy and relaxing ambiance, aqua rooms for those who loves water like my son,water sports activity for my husband and swimming pool with jacuzzi for me..it is a perfect
 vacation for me!


Aqua room

 
water sports activities
 

Swimming pools


So guys, check this out for you to have a chance also to win a luxury pamper package!

http://hitabargain.com/2009/12/09/free-sizzling-subic-pamper-package-worth-php50000-from-lighthouse-marina-resort/
0 Responses